How much pizza?
- Pizza should be purchased in Aldi
- Approximately 50% of pizza should be vegetarian, much of which should be Jam Pizza (aka Spinach and Ricotta)
- Pizzas should be from the freezer
- The cost of pizza should be £2 per person. With no fruit or dessert this is easily achievable. With fruit and dessert it may go just over, in which case any excess should be added to Ben Windsor's CUOC bill
- The final pizza before Christmas should involve mulled wine
- When using the room in Trinity for pizza, pizzas should be placed on foil to avoid annoying the residents by making their ovens pizza-ey
- When using the room in Trinity for pizza, some care should be taken to remove muddy shoes, however the carpet there is replaced weekly so don't worry too much